Consultation and recruitment of students to medical universities which provides English medical program.
- 1. Presentation and analysis of various medical education provders to prospective students.
- 2. Personalized consultation regarding program choice and future career planning.
- 3. Provide interview scenario training and admission test practises regarding each school's admission process.
- 4. Assists with visa application, flight ticket booking and relevant document authentication.
- 5. Bilingual/Trilingual Staff are situated in offices on campus to provide services to students.
- 6. Arrangement of student orientation and city tour upon student's arrival.
- 7. Arrangement of airport pick-up, student housing and assistance of bank account opening.
- 8. Provides local emergency medical assistance, contact with embassies and health insurance application.
- 9.Provide assistance and information to graduates regarding clinical clerkship and intership, medical license examination in different countries and career consultation.
- 10.Cooperation with medical license exam review center e.g. Kaplan in Thailand and Taiwan to assist students with their license exam preparation.
- 11.Cooperation with medical universities to provide extra-curricular clinical skill development.