Johns Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins University (commonly referred to as Johns Hopkins, JHU, or simply Hopkins) is an American private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 1876, the university was named for its first benefactor, the American entrepreneur, abolitionist, and philanthropist Johns Hopkins. His $7 million request of which half financed the establishment of Johns Hopkins Hospital—was the largest philanthropic gift in the history of the United States at that time. Daniel Coit Gilman, who was inaugurated as the institution's first president on February 22, 1876, led the university to revolutionize higher education in the U.S. by integrating teaching and research. Adopting the concept of a graduate school from Germany's ancient Heidelberg University, Johns Hopkins University is considered the first research university in the United States. Johns Hopkins is organized into 10 divisions on campuses in Maryland and Washington, D.C. with international centers in Italy, China, and Singapore.
Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg Campus Info
- School - School of Public Health
- Founded in - 1916
- Continent - Maryland
- Student Number - 2,347 from 79 countries
- Professor Number - 709 Full-time 829 part-time
- School budget - $ 529 million USD
- Research - throughout 130 countries
- Address - 615 N. Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21205
Tuition $74,220(2018 Depends on School announcement)
- Administrative fees (total $30,000 to Lin’s)
- 1. $4,000 Interview fee (Inviting professor to the test center)
- 2. $4,000 Enrollment Fee (Before attending courses at Asia country)
- 3. $4,000 Enrollment Fee (Before attending courses at the US)
- 4. $4,000 Enrollment Fee(Before attending courses at Asia country)
- 5. $4,000 Enrollment Fee(Before attending course at the US)
- 6. $4,000 Enrollment Fee (Before attending course at Asia country)
- 7. $6,000 Graduation Cost(Arrange the graduation site and the dinner party)
Master of Health Science in Health Finance and Management
- Duration of 1.5-2 years Part-time cources.
- 2018 Enrollment deadline is the end of March.
- 2019 Enrollment deadline is at the end of January.
- Total of 25 seats.
- This year will only hold the Asia Pacific class
- Next year will hold Asia class, Europe class, and South Asia